This site is regulated by the following rules:
1. The contents of the pages of the site are the exclusive property of Gianluca Mech S.p.A. with its headquarters at 80, Via Rodolfo Mech – 36025 Asigliano Veneto (Prov. of Vicenza), Italy. Therefore, all the material published in them and all the data that they contain – including trademarks, logos, notices and communications of various nature, articles as well as documents reproduced in them, as well as the applicative software, codes and so on – are the exclusive property of Gianluca Mech S.p.A. and are aptly protected by law and by international treaties on Copyright and by other legislations and treaties dealing with intellectual property. Content also includes the “look and feel” of the website (including its design, layout, color combinations, button shapes and other graphical elements) which are protected by Gianluca Mech S.p.A.’s services marks, trademarks and copyrights.
2. The above material cannot be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used on other websites, altered, transferred, distributed or communicated to third parties without the prior written consent and authorization of Gianluca Mech S.p.A. or put to any other uses which are not of a personal nature, all commercial uses of the same being strictly forbidden. In particular, the denomination “Gianluca Mech S.p.A” and any other denomination which includes the words “Gianluca Mech”, “Tisanoreica”, “Balestra&Mech”, “Nature Fashion”, “Cosmech”, “Genomech” or “Erbomech” cannot be used as addresses – or part of addresses – on Internet sites without the prior written consent of “Gianluca Mech S.p.A”. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content, or enforce limitations on use of the website or its content.
3. While the company takes great care to ensure proper maintenance of the above sites and that the contents therein are accurate and reliable, the information included in them may contain imprecisions in the technical data or printing errors.
4. “Gianluca Mech S.p.A. ” reserves the right to alter without notice at any time and at its sole discretion the contents and the functional and operational modes of the sites.
5. “Gianluca Mech S.p.A.” is in no way responsible for other websites which users can access through the sites of Gianluca Mech S.p.A. Gianluca Mech S.p.A makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in, or the products or services provided or sold by, any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk and you acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of any content, information, data, advertising, products, services, or materials on or available through such websites, and your access to and use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use applicable to such websites. You agree that Gianluca Mech S.p.A is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with such third party website(s).
6. The information published by “Gianluca Mech S.p.A.” on the Internet may contain both direct and indirect references to products, programs, and services which may not yet be on the market or which may not yet be available in the user’s country. Those references must not be taken to imply that “Gianluca Mech S.p.A.” necessarily intends to commercialize those products, programs or services.
7. “Gianluca Mech S.p.A.” shall not be held responsible for any damage – whether it be total or partial, direct or indirect – related to the use of the sites of Gianluca Mech S.p.A.
8. The informatics systems on which this site runs acquire over time and by their ordinary operation some personal data whose transmission is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols. The information is not collected with the aim of being associated to identified subjects. However, by virtue of the nature of those data, they might make it possible to identify the users through elaboration processes and/or associations made with other information held by third parties. This category includes, for instance, IP addresses or names with domains of computers used by persons logging onto the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources required as well as other parameters related to the users’ operative system. These data may be used with the sole purpose of obtaining completely anonymous statistic information on the use of the site and to check that the site operates properly. Nevertheless, upon demand of a Judiciary Authority, the information may be utilized for the allocation of responsibility in case of computer crime which may damage the site. Optional transmission, explicit and voluntary, of personal data in order to access certain services or for enquiries made to the addresses mentioned on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which becomes a necessary element in order to reply to the enquiries, and of any other data included in the request. Specific informative communications will be issued or displayed on the pages of the site dedicated to particular services rendered upon request.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Gianluca Mech S.p.A’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP, 11400 W. Olympic Blvd., 9th Floor, Los Angeles, California 90064. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Gianluca Mech S.p.A’s customer service department. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Gianluca Mech S.p.A, its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the website; (ii) your violation of any term of these terms and conditions or the Legal Notes webpage; or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these terms and conditions and your use of the website.
11. Ability to Accept Terms and Conditions and Legal Notes Webpage
You affirm that you are either 18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into and abide by the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these terms and conditions and the Legal Notes webpage.
12. Causes of Action
You hereby agree that any cause of action you may have arising out of or related to the website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.